ADI School - $89.95
ADI School is required by the State of Florida if your driver's license was suspended due to points, court ordered, or if you are classified as a habitual traffic offender before your license may be reinstated.
What is ADI School
ADI School stands for Advanced Driver Improvement School and is a mandatory course for Florida drivers whose license has been suspended due to the reasons outlined below. Our online ADI School is easy, convenient, and affordable. The online ADI School offers the same course as a traditional classroom course with the convenience of taking the course from the comfort of your home and at your own pace. We provide great customer support for all our questions and concerns.
Reasons for Attending ADI School
If your driver license was suspended in the state of Florida for points, or as a habitual traffic offender (Non-DUI related), or by court order, or because of death or personal injury you must complete ADI School.
Suspension Due to Points
Your license will suspended if you accumulate enough points within the following time frames:
- 12 points earned within 12 months results in a 30-day suspension
- 18 points earned within 18 months results in a 3-month suspension
- 24 points earned within 36 months results in a 12-month suspension
Revocation as a Habitual Traffic Offender (Non-DUI related)
Driver license will be revoked for 5 years. After 1 year from the effective date of revocation, you may request a hardship license.
Suspension Due to Court Order
You will need to complete this course before your license can be reinstated. If applying for a hardship license, you will need to provide proof of enrolllment.
Suspension Due to Death or Personal Injury
Your license will be suspended for 1 year.
ADI School Enrollment Letter for Hardship License
If you are applying for a hardship license, you will need to provide proof that you are enrolled in an ADI School (advanced driver improvment course). Once you sign up for our online ADI School , you will be able to print this letter immediately from your computer. We will also mail you the letter for free.
ADI School Online Course Benefits
Our ADI School online offers some unique advantages of our competitors. Some of these are:
- Print your Enrollment Letter immediately after registration
- Easy course designed for the inexperienced as well as well as experienced Internet user
- Complete the course at your own pace. Sign on and off as often as you like. Our course will automatically save your time spent
- 24/7 customer support available via phone and email